2013 Wedding Pricing Changes
Planning & dreaming about your 2013 Wedding?
If you’re here, you’ve already seen what I can do. You’re already thinking about how your Big Day will be captured for generations to come. I’m planning and dreaming about the 2013 wedding season too.
Coming up on my eighth year in business, I’m reevaluating my business vision. I revamped my investment pricing to provide the best wedding service possible.
So, what’s new in 2013?
- 1. No packages. Every wedding is different. Every couple has additional needs besides bare coverage. Because of that, I custom quote each wedding I receive an inquiry for.
- 2. A press-printed album. Every wedding includes a press-printed album. Additional styles of albums available as well, like flush mounts.
- 3. Two photographers. My associate photographer, Jesse Schwarcz, is my right hand. When she’s unavailable, I have other professionals, like me, who can step in to help. The eye of a second photographer is one of the most important assets to fantastic wedding coverage. She captures things I can’t and does it amazingly. That’s why a second photographer will now ALWAYS be part of my packages.
- 4. Looking at needs after the wedding. I know how budgets can get eaten away by all the minutia associated with them. There’s more than just wedding day coverage to consider. What will you do afterward? How will you display them? What about holiday presents or thank you gifts?
- 5. Added value design. My background is not only in photography but also in graphic design. I can help you design invitations, accompanying materials, and your photography.
When I tied the knot in 2002 to my wonderful husband, we hired a semi-pro who took competent photographs. We chose not to have him make an album, it was a big mistake. We’ve been married for 10 years. We have nothing except extremely heavy albums full of photographs, but nothing concise and easy to follow.
Your investment in a photographer must include their talent in making an album you can enjoy for years to come. Trust me! If you “think” you’ll make your own album down the line, remember, it’s been a decade and I still need to make mine!
Again, your investment in wedding photography transcends your generation and is something to look back at. Aside from rings, video, and printed items, your photographs are the only pieces of your wedding that survive.
Bell Imaging & Design offers payment plans, accepts credit cards, and delights in making your investment pay off beautifully. Getting married is an investment. Your photography should be too because you’re worth it.