We have over 10 years of experience in Maine wedding photography, including receptions and elopements. We’ve done more than 70 weddings now. We give couples a sense of peace when it comes to capturing the most important day of their new life together.
You’ve been spending countless hours tasting, modeling, organizing, and dreaming of your wedding day. People have given you advice. You’ve read blogs and magazines. Maybe you’ve attended a few wedding shows.
You have planned a long time for your wedding. When the Big Day comes, your job should be to revel in the wonder of saying “I Do” to a new adventure. Your photographer is a major part of helping you relive those moments.
Since 2005, we’ve documented weddings, elopements, and receptions for more than 70 couples. Our clients vary in age and coverage levels from two hours to 10 hours, plus a rehearsal dinner.
This has included:
- An Isleford (Little Cranberry Island) wedding.
- An elopement held on a sailboat in Northeast Harbor.
- Traditional church weddings with a reception at an event center.
- Outdoor weddings at various Maine venues, including the Lucerne Inn.
- A church wedding with a reception at the couple’s camp.
- An outdoor wedding overlooking the water.
- Event center ceremonies and receptions.
- A ceremony at Portland Head Light with a reception at a Portland hotel.
- A family garden wedding with sweet, handmade details.
- A wedding at a Bar Harbor campground.
- Weddings in the Aroostook County towns of Houlton and Oakfield.
- And many more.
In addition to being a primary photographer, Deb has worked as a second photographer for several Maine wedding photographers, including Eager Eye Photography, Corey Pro Photography, and Nadra Photography.
Coverage starts at $2,000. Most clients spend between $3,000 – $4,500 based on their coverage level and options. Contact Deb for more in-depth details.